Monday, October 8, 2012
Monday Meet and Greet
Ok, so it's probably too early for this (the original was months after the Slacktiverse started), and at this point we all likely already know each other, but as I was going through old Slacktiverse threads I noticed the Monday Meet and Greet thread and it seemed like a good idea to me.
Here are some questions adapted from the original:
1) How did you find the community?
2) What are your favorite types of posts or comments to read?
3) If you had to describe yourself in one sentence, what would it be?
Here are some new ones:
4) What topics would you like to see posts on?
5) What sort of open threads would you like to see?
6) What would make you more comfortable posting here?
7) What's your least favorite type of insect?
8) If you had to describe yourself in dactylic hexameter, how would you do it?
9) At what point do you think I ran out of good questions?
10) How would you go about taking over the world?
Mildly more seriously, we're in a new place. We're continuing what has come before, but at the same time we're starting over. So take this thread as an opportunity to start over. Introduce yourself as if the rest of us know nothing about you. Take nothing for granted and just say who you are.
Who knows, we might learn something about each other.
As a side note, don't forget that we have forums and that I updated the weekend post this morning with Sarah's contribution.